Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Home Baked Traditions Add-On



I'm doing this quite backwards as I haven't posted the kit yet, but I'm posting an add-on. We haven't reached Week 3 in Scrap Kit Challenge, so I can't post my completed kit. The three sets of icing letters didn't match the color palette for Home Baked Traditions, so I'm calling this an alpha addon for those of you who might wish to use it anyways. You get Strawberry, Apple, and Pecan fillings. I will post the kit next week. The gingerbread man paper is also in this zip file.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute set. Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is an adorable alpha!!! I literally can't wait to see the kit... Thanks so much for your generosity in sharing this gift with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cool. I think I just found the alpha for my Christmas cards! Thank you SO much. Can't wait to see the rest of the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THESE ~ you are making me really hungry for christmas goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete