Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Home Baked Traditions Alpha


Here is the alpha that goes with Home Baked Traditions. There is a complete set of letters for each color.

I had to wipe my drive because of a computer virus and I lost all my bookmarks, so I'm trying to recreate it all online. If you know of a good site for scrapping tutorials or freebies, then please leave a comment. Thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment