Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Gold Wire and Beads


I know that a lot of people make these wire and bead embellishments, but I don't see a lot of alphas in this style. I've been looking for a good font for this alpha for several weeks. Many fonts are too slanted for my taste. I thought this one was rather nice.

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing.. Downloaded and will be one of the ones I use ALOT.. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this font. Do you have any versions of it that don't have the beads on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Non-beaded version is available as part of my 2010 Alpha Advent Calendar. Click on the 'advent calendar' category in the side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete