Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Unryu Papers


These unryu papers are made by Humbug Graphics Galore and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

The white unryu paper can be used as a mask or an overlay and is licensed separately under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. This means it is commercial use ok.

I suppose you can ignore the license, too.

I made the preview using Mura Meister's Stripe of Cylinder and I love it. What a great way to make a rolled paper preview.

8 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing! The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I went looking for the filter and i got it but its not working the notepad said it needs to be converted?? Any idea how to get the plug in to work??

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have the original FFL files, then you need Plugin Commander to convert them. There is a free version called Plugin Commander Lite that is available at: http://www.thepluginsite.com/products/picopro/index.htm

    Though, there are people out there with the converted filter. Check out 4shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I love the heart that you used for the overlay example! Love these papers! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and Thank you for the PSP instructions...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful package! Just downloaded and love it. However the blue paper in the preview was not included in the zip file.

    Is there anyway I can get a copy of the blue paper, as well?

    With appreciation and interest,
    Metta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being that nobody mentioned the missing paper before 2012, no it is most likely not available. Reasoning is available here: http://humbuggraphicsgalore.blogspot.com/2012/05/computer-is-dead.html

    ReplyDelete