Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Tree QP - Three Sibling Version


I made the first quick page and then though, maybe some people aren't only children. So, then I made a 2 sibling version and a 3 sibling version. I'm still unhappy with the 2 sibling version, so I'm re-making it. However, here is the 3 sibling version. I think it would work for a whole family as it doesn't look nearly as Family Tree-like as the only child version.

No comments:

Post a Comment