Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet Tooth



This month's theme at Scrap Kit Challenge was Sweet Tooth.  The color palette is quite reminiscent of an old time candy store, so for the kit I made old fashioned candy.

The kit includes:

  • 1 torn paper
  • 1 ribbon (made from a strip of candy dots)
  • 1 pink striped border
  • 1 round frame
  • 1 jar (so that you can display the candy)
  • 4 gumballs
  • 4 old fashioned candy sticks
  • 4 swirled lollipops
  • 4 swirled brads
  • 6 wrapped hard candies
  • 1 clear wrapper (so that you can wrap your own candy)
  • 2 pieces of ribbon candy
  • 1 black licorice alpha (includes uppercase, lowercase and numbers)
The participants for this month's SKC Blog Train are:

A Fish Design
Ryn Creations
Alika Scraps
Greyashowl Designs
Catt's Scrapps

2 comments:

  1. Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent
    That you have shared with us all and thank you so
    Very much for this amazing gift that you also share
    With us all bless you and hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tooth is a sweet gift , excellent design , great taste.. thanks a lot for sharing :-) !

    ReplyDelete