Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Torn Edge Paper Script



Here is a script that I made when working on my torn edge tutorial.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the script. I was wondering though, is the finished edge supposed to be fuzzy like the preview? I'm using PSPXI and the edge seems like the script is ending with some steps undone. I have many other of your scripts and they all execute perfectly so I thought that if there was a glitch in the script then you should know. Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The script should end with a fuzzy edge. It is possible that the brush selection for PSPXI is incorrect. My tester had reported that the script worked correctly, so I hadn't checked the test image. I'll have to find out what the name of the Marble 2 brush in PSPXI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through the script with my CT team and I think we found the problem. I have fixed the script and an updated version of the zip file has been uploaded to 4shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for this wonderful script :)

    ReplyDelete