Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Candy Corn Script

For the last day of the 13 Days of Halloween blog train (or the bonus day, depending on how you choose to count), I decided to not give out an alpha.  Now, it is time for something different.  Instead, here is a script for making your own candy corn.




You can also pick up the numbers for the strawberry licorice alpha.



If you liked this series of alphas, please remember to visit during the month of December when I will giving away an alpha a day during the Advent season.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I love your scripts!

    ReplyDelete