Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pearl Preset



I was trying to make a nice looking opalescent pearl preset for Balls and Bubbles when I was side-tracked into the the Christmas Ornament.  Here is the preset that I finally decided on for the pearl.  I am currently working on a script that will do all the gradient settings for pearls in different colors.  And you can ignore the Creative Commons non-commercial sticky in the bottom left of the preview.  I forgot to remove it from my preview template.  This preset is commercial use ok.

To use the preset, unzip the preset into your Presets folder (usually, My Documents > My PSP Files > Presets).  Go the Balls and Bubbles effect, then click the preset dropdown menu and select the HGG pearl.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 18 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Pearl preset. This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you , but for those who don't use PSP , a picture in Png would be highly apreciated ...maybe you could consider :-) ?

    ReplyDelete