Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pearl

I would like to be working on alphas for the Alpha Advent Calendar, but I'm sooooo busy at work and I'm still sick.  I think I'm allergic to the medication that my doctor prescribed as it appears to prevent me from breathing.  I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow.  The downside of all these health problems and working so much is that I'm very tired at night so I haven't been able to do much.





As requested, here is a 3 inch pearl for non-PSP users to re-color.  Would you call this a template?  I'm unsure.  It isn't perfectly gray.  It is 900 x 900 pixels at 300 dpi.  I'm not certain if anyone would ever need a pearl larger than that since a normal pearl is only about an eight to a quarter inch in size.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks from a not PSP user! It might be there is codeine in your medicine and that you are allergic to that. I had pneumonia once and doctor gave me medication, but it only got worse. It was because of the codeine, I couldn;t support. Hope it will soon be better with you!
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for posting it in Png , very useful for all Photoshop users.. great design & of course big enough

    ReplyDelete