Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Psychedelic Mustard Ketchup

I am still puttering around with chipboard alphas, because I like them so much (though probably nobody else does). I am working on a conversation hearts alpha for Valentine's Day.




Here is a new chipboard alpha.




If you are interested in getting or seeing some of my graphic alphabets, someone on Fotki appears to be uploading all of them. Look for the ones that say 'by Spencer.' You can see them here: http://public.fotki.com/slaplant1984/alphabet/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete