Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Conversation Hearts Alpha - Pink

I started this post three days ago, but life has been really busy and I haven't been able to finish it.  The computer is still flaky.  Sometimes it works.  Sometimes it doesn't.  It may take a month or two for me to save up enough money to buy RAM.  Sorry to all of you who like my tutorials, but there won't be any for a while.  I hope you all enjoy the last alpha in the conversation heart series.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this freebie! I have shared it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. I love the convo hearts and downloaded them in several colors. Great idea, great design! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your alphas! Thank you for sharing your wonderful art! =)

    ReplyDelete