Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Delphinium Clipart

I have been given a hand-me-down laptop which still needs to have all my graphics software and plugins installed, but it appears to be able to run PSP9 and Photoshop.  I will be upgrading to CS4, so all my new tutorials for Photoshop will feature screenshots and instructions for the CS4 Extended version.


I found an old delphinium tube that I made for an alpha back in 2006.  I thought I would offer it up as a piece of clipart.  I made the tube from a photograph that I took at Longwood Gardens.

Blue Delphinium

I hope that people can use it and I hope to be back to making designer tools soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spencer
    I used one of your beaded alphas (slightly recoloured) to make the word "Home" in a Welcome Home Card made with my latest free kit "February Belle". Linking to you...
    Thanks!
    juno
    xx
    Juno's Place
    Cards by Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete