Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Purple Pansy


The theme for SNL61 was Berry Blossoms.  I ended up with pansies and no berries.  This is the kit that I made for SNL61.  It comes with:

  • 2 papers
  • 1 frame
  • 3 bows
  • 2 journalling tags
  • 4 pansy flowers
  • 3 leaves
  • 1 glitter sprinkle
  • 2 overlays
  • 1 pansy bouquet cluster

There is actually 2 more elements included in this kit than I had in my original submission to SNL because I thought of the additional elements afterwards.

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. Thank you so much! Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful mini kit. I love purple so this was a must have. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete