Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Chunk Alpha


I've been working on re-making the PSD format of my 3D alpha templates to use layer masks so that it is easier to add papers to them.  I also changed the way I did the 3D part because I wanted it to look more three-dimensional and experimented with some papers to see if the result would look nice. I'm also experimenting with an alpha cutter action for Photoshop.  I am sharing the alphas today.  There are four separate alphas, one for each template. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this alpha. It's very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the alpha. I can't wait for the alpha cutter for photoshop. You are a very talented person. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to play with these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete