Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pinwheel Script


This is the script that I made while writing up the pinwheel tutorial.  It has been tested and should work in all versions of PSP 9 and up.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this script ..it is greatly appreciated. Love your blog...Hugs Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post was shared on
    CU Freebies Only Forum

    on Thursday November 25th 2010, in this topic ::DESIGNER'S RESOURCES SECTION :: Scripts ,
    Your Place
    to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time

    and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete