Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rolled Cylinder


I made an effect for Filter Forge.  I made it because lots of people complain that Mura Meister's filters do not work with newer versions of PSP or their OS.  So, if you have Filter Forge, you now have a semi-substitute for Stripe of Cylinder and you can now make the rolled paper preview.  I can only do 2 angles, 0 degrees and 90 degrees, but if you have any suggestions for improvements to the filter, feel free to leave a comment.  You can get the filter at the Filter Forge library.

No comments:

Post a Comment