Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

4shared blocked

Today, someone tried to claim ownership of one of my alphabets and reported the item to 4shared for copyright infringment.  I am not sure why this happened as the alphabet in question was made entirely by me and I have all the original, timestamped files that I used to make the alphabet.  Until 4shared is willing to believe my signed affidavit, I have been told that downloading of my files has been disabled.  I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience.

5 comments:

  1. thats terrible! I hope 4shared wakes up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad that you have "PROOF" of your work, some designers don't
    i hope they re enabled your downloads soon
    you have wonderful alphas

    ReplyDelete
  3. The alpha which someone tried to claim is an old one, so I do have all the files I used to make it and the files are timestamped. They, thankfully, were not lost when my computer died. I'm not sure how much proof you need in a court of law, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same thing happened to me, oh, and another lady, only it was on MediaFire! They only suspended the two files in question, but, when I ask them to be more specific, nada! The two files contain multiple images, as do many scrap kits. They claim ownership of something in that file, just not which thing. Some of it is made by me - some of it is rights-cleared or 'okay-to-use' resources. I make sure I don't use anything questionable! I'm beginning to think this is a ruse or something, but, to what advantage?!
    Anyway, I am in the process of moving everything I've got in MediaFire and 4Shared, putting them in my own host site. It is going to take a lot of changing of links in posts, but, I'll be damned if some fool is going to help himself to my files, or, even worse, press charges against me for creating my own stuff!
    MediaFire, especially, has so many pop-ups anymore, it is maddening! I have a feeling the site has been compromised!
    I hope you get this matter cleared up satisfactorily! Minus.com and Box.com are both easy to use and make excellent replacements for the two hosts that are so annoying to use, MediaFire and 4Shared.
    Blessings to you!

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that Dorothy Hadler is now using the same graphics that you used for the alpha Ghost. I love your alpha and hers looks terrible. She makes a habit of this though.

    ReplyDelete